My Pursuit of a CFA Charter
Thursday, August 31, 2006
  Starting Today: 93 days left
So today is my first REAL day of studying for the CFA. I have about 93 days until the test. To cram in all in, I will need to average about 4hrs a day.

I bought the books about 6 months ago and actually read some of the quant stuff. I have had so much on my plate lately (CFA, CMT, prop strategies, java, etc.) that I was jumping back and forth between each subject.

Kurt IMed me a couple days ago. A spur-of-the-mement decision by both us - and 20 minutes later we had forked over $2000+ to take the test and buy classes.

Kurt, Craig and I have decided to take the December 02, 2006 CFA Level I exam in NYC. We are going to meet at the Stevens libarary during the week to collaborate - starting Tuesday.

So, with 93 days, I just started really studying. I read for about 1.5 hrs at Panara and typed notes into Writely. It got too cold (I am kinda sick right now), so I came home. I am about to study for another 2hrs.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home