My Pursuit of a CFA Charter
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
  34 and 66
Last night we went to our class. The class is on the 2nd floor and the only way to get to the lobby is to take the elevator. Well, the problem is that there are 200 students that have to cram into the elevators (and no, we can't use the stairs because opening the door triggers an alarm). So, a good strategy is to be the first dude out.

I packed my stuff up about 5 minutes before the class ended. Of course, in those last minutes, the teacher covered a subject (construction in progress) in which I didn't understand 100% and could have used the extra help. Argg. On the bright side - Kurt and I jammed out of there quickly and didn't get stuck with the rest of the herd.

Tonight, we studied in the library for about 3 hrs. I finished the 3rd book by completing the Leases and Off-Balance-Sheet Debt section. It was a difficult subject for me. I am glad it is over (for now).
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home