My Pursuit of a CFA Charter
Sunday, September 17, 2006
  Not a dazzling start to the week.
I ended up staying up late on Friday, and didn't wake up until about 10:30am on Saturday.

With all the studying, I have fallen behind on some work and chores. I had to do two weeks worth of IBD analysis and then write a letter to the CFA institute. Before I knew it, it was almost 3:00pm.

Alli and I are building a home gym. Yesterday, we installed the air conditioner and also (with help from Todd), moved the treadmill into the workout room.

... now it was about 7:00pm.

I finally ended up hitting the books for about 2 hours. I am completely done with the first three study sessions and this morning, I am about to start the financial statement analysis (FSA) junk.

Oh, from about 10:00pm - 11:30pm I created a CFA Random Concept Google Gadget. It is pretty cool. Every time I go to my Google homepage, I get a random CFA study concept. I really can't post the URL because the material is © Schweser.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home