My Pursuit of a CFA Charter
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
  With 88 days left...
Last night was our first group study session. We bought guest passes (which I assume is pretty rare, becuase nobody really knew much about them) to the Stevens Institute Libarary.

It is pretty nice. The library is a little old, but they don't mind if you bring in food or drinks.

On the second floor we found a nice "quite" room. There was 1 big table that Kurt, Craig and I used. We were able to spread out pretty comfortably.

My only issue is that I couldn't connect via my laptop to the internet. Hopefully, when we actually get our guest pass, this will change.

So... from now until the bell, during each weekday (except Friday), we will be in the libarary from 6:00pm 10:00pm.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home