My Pursuit of a CFA Charter
Saturday, October 28, 2006
  34 days left until test
I spent about 6 hours reviewing the material today. I would have done more, but I got a headache and ended up taking a mid-day nap.

I reviewed all of book 2 and about a 3rd of book 3. I actually read a bunch of the reviews into mp3 files so I can listen later via my iPod. I figure that it will take about 3-4 days to do a full review.

I am taking Thursday and Friday off of work next week. So I will spend tomorrow, Mon, Wed, Thurs, and Friday to finish up a thorough review of the material. Then next Saturday (a week from today) I will start taking sample tests. I may be able to cut this timeline short and could possibly start taking sample exams as early as next Thursday or Friday... we will see. I definitely want spends some time doing a massive, condensed review.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home