My Pursuit of a CFA Charter
Thursday, October 26, 2006
  Done with all the readings
With 4 days, 23hours and 9 minutes to spare, I am finally done with all the readings. I have read the entire curriculum for the December 2006 CFA exam.

I started reading at 6:00pm this evening and finished at 10:21pm. What at pain! But I wanted to be able to relax tomorrow. I studied at home tonight because Kurt didn't want to go to the library. I don't think I could have finished everything if I actually did go to the library.

I am going to do a full review of all the material on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Then I have class on Tuesday the 31st.

On November 1st, I am going to start taking be taking practice exams - which I will do until a couple minutes before the test.

I am tired and I need a shower...
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home