My Pursuit of a CFA Charter
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
  The loner at Panera
The class last night was very good. The instructor covered a couple subject in really good detail. It helped me clear up a few outstanding "issues." He also reviewed the points he made at the end of last week's class, which I wanted to review, but I had already packed up all my stuff.

I ended up going to Panera alone tonight and was able to get through Introduction to Price Multiples, so now I am about 2.5 days ahead of schedule.

I also got a call from Craig, who has been MIA. He has been staying on schedule, but spent the last week studying at work. I'll see him next Monday at the library.

I studied from about 6:15 till 9:00 (but was interrupted for about 30 minutes by a call from my good friend RP). So, I would say I only really studied for about 2hrs. Now I am pretty tired - but unfortunately I still have a bunch of other work to do tonight.

Oh, I am going to switch my day off from Friday to tomorrow. My brother-in-law has been in town for a couple days and we are going to take him out to dinner tomorrow night. With work and studying, I haven't been able to spend much time with him, and he heads home on Friday.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home