My Pursuit of a CFA Charter
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
  Rainy day workout
We setup up our home gym a couple days ago. When I came home from work today, I jumped on the machine for about an hour. Then, by the time I showered and ate, it was 6:30pm. I didn't get to the library until about 6:45.

I only needed to study one section today (to stay 2 days ahead of schedule). So I finished Overview of Bond Sectors and Instruments. I need to either study double time tomorrow or study on Friday so I can take Saturday off to do my other work.

I was highly tempted to not go to the library tonight and just study from home. It was raining and I had to trudge a couple blocks in that mess. I didn't have an umbrella, so I just put on an old waterproof snowboarding jacket. The jacket got soaked but I stayed pretty dry.

We will be studying for the level II exam in the middle of winter. I may reevaluate my commitment to the library in times of blizzards.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home