My Pursuit of a CFA Charter
Sunday, November 26, 2006
  < 6 days
I started studying at around 10:00am and ended at 7:30pm. I did have a couple breaks in between. I took the afternoon session of the 2nd test in the Schweser - I got 65 out of 120 questions correct. It was a difficult test in which the authors added what seemed like really niche questions (like about a term that was mentioned in < 1 paragraph in all the readings). Anyway, after I was finished with the test, I took a bunch of notes. I now have about 22 pages of notes covering the last 4 practice exams.

I normally don't study while I am at work - but I am going to bring in my notes tomorrow and glance at them every once in a while. :)

I have two more practice tests left in the Schweser book, and then I am going to take a couple tests directly from the CFA Institute web site.

BTW... I just ordered by backup calculator (yes, I did remember).
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home