My Pursuit of a CFA Charter
Thursday, November 23, 2006
  83! damn
I ended up not studying last night. Morgan (my sister-in-law) came home to visit. Alli, Morgan and I went to dinner last night. There is something about a big Italian dinner and wine that makes me not want to study... Hmmmm.

I am going to be taking practice exams all day. I started @ 7:30am. It is now noon and I just finished the last of the tests in book 6. I got a damn 83 out 120 which gives me a 69%.

I am going to grab some lunch (Alli and Morgan are making T-Day dinner all day today), then take another one of the practice exams. This time, I am going to limit myself to 45 seconds per question, which will leave me 1.5hrs to review my answers and complete the test (for a total of 3 hrs).
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home