My Pursuit of a CFA Charter
Monday, November 06, 2006
  Better with a 77
I stayed at home today and took a practice exam. Kurt and Craig went to the library because they wanted to study/review more. I am finished will the standard reviewing and all I want to do now is take practice exams.

Today, I got 77/120, which is obviously better than yesterday! I limited myself to 45 seconds per question (which is 1/2 the time scheduled for the test). I use the remaining 90 minutes to finish all the longer questions. I ended up finishing the whole test in about 2.5 hours.

I have been going over my incorrect answers for the last hour or so. I got done with about 62 of the 120 questions.

Tomorrow I have my class, but on Wednesday, I am going to finish reviewing this last test then start another.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home