My Pursuit of a CFA Charter
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
  The library and a suspicious package
On Monday, I met Kurt at the library. I was there from 6:30 till about 9:00 doing practice exam questions. Of the roughly 50 questions I completed, I missed about 16. That would be roughly getting an 82 out of 120. Tonight, I am going to do a more questions and will put in some good hours on Thursday.

Yesterday, when leaving the office the PATH was taped off due to a suspicious package. Since the subway was basically closed, we decided that it would be too much of a pain in the ass to try to make it into the City - so we skipped class. We took the lightrail into Hoboken and had a couple beers. I ended up going to bed fairly early (about 9:30pm). I got some good sleep and will be cranking out the practice exams tonight.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home