My Pursuit of a CFA Charter
Friday, December 01, 2006
  < 1 day
Actually, the exam is in < 11 hours.

After 92 days of (well, except for most Fridays), I am done studying. I stuffed as much info into my head as possible. I just packed up my books and notes...

I give myself a 60-62% chance of passing the exam.

Craig's wife is going to drive us into the city tomorrow. They are picking me up at 7:45 am. The exam starts at 9:00am and the first half ends at noon. The second half goes from 2:00pm until 5:00pm. After the test, we all are going to hit the town and celebrate that this beast (at least I of III) is over.

I am going to bring my study material to the testing center and probably cram in a couple extra tidbits between noon and 2:00pm.

I woke up kinda early and went to breakfast with my practice exam notes. I wrote down all the subjects that I wanted to do a final review on today. Unfortunately, at around noon, I got a bad headache and started feeling like crap. I ended up reviewing the subjects in bed for the rest of the day.

It is nearly 10:30pm. I am going to grab a beer and relax for about 1/2 hour, then hit the sack.

If you are interested, here (PDF file ©CFA Institute) is a list of everything I am responsible for on the exam.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home