Lots of studying today
I was about three days behind schedule. I needed to read the following today:
- Analysis of Multinational Operations
- Seeking Sustainable Cash Flow
- Is It Operating or Investing Cash Flow?
- Is It Operating or Financing Cash Flow?
- Nonrecurring Sources and Uses of Operating Cash Flow
- Measuring Sustainable Operating Cash Flow
The Analysis of Multinational Operations
is one hell of a subject. I only read half of it! Tough stuff.
I decided to sign up for a class given by NYSSA
. It is a 5-week
Saturday class. The same instructor
that taught my Level I class is teaching this class.
Suffice it to say that I am looking forward to when we cover Multinational Operations
OK, I have 40 days
until the readings have to be done and 83
until the exam.